GOO HYE SUN ANNOUNCES HER COMING BACK TO DRAMAS STARRING "ANGEL EYES"

. . No hay comentarios:

Goo Hye Sun has been confirmed to star in the new SBS chain drama, " Angel Eyes" .

His agency YG Entertainment released a statement on February 27 : "Goo Hye Sun has been chosen for the lead role of Angel Eyes" .

She will play the role of Yoon Soo Wan , a girl who was once blind , until she received a transplant of eyes and begins his life converted into an emergency rescue worker again. Although presented as an elegant lady , she has a rough personality because of the pain that caused her first love.

On this drama, Goo Hye Sun shared, " Since it is my first production in a while , I am so excited Because my character is a rescuer, I have the intention to prepare thoroughly through real training . . although I'm nervous because the shooting will be very realistic, I'll do my best. "

Note that in this series Goo Hye Sun will work with the writer of "Boys Before Flowers ": "I wanted to do a production with writer Yoon Ji Ryun again As I participated in "Boys Over Flowers", I really enjoyed it, I'm glad to meet the writer again. I'm going to work hard to make it an entertaining production."

"Angel Eyes", will portray the reunion of a man and her first love after twelve years. The drama will air in April .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

VISITAS DE HOY

NOTICIAS POPULARES

FACEBOOK

NOTICIAS

COMENTARIOS

KOREAN LOVERS