LEE MIN HO HABLA SPEAKS ABOUT THE QUALITIES OF A PERFECT WOMAN

. . No hay comentarios:

Lee Min Ho recently held a session and interview for a famous magazine. Among the many things he talked about, he mentioned what is expected of a woman, and the qualities he seeks in her.

How do you consider to be a perfectly attractive woman ? What kind of mysterious influence she would have in a man?

LMH : Cute, charming . I like an open and cheerful girl. Even if I 'm tired and exhausted from work, she can make me happy just to be near me. I think this kind of girl is very attractive.

People use the word " fascinating " and " captivating " to describe a lovely woman. What do you think are the characteristics of a woman?

LMH : First, a woman who understands and cares for itself will make people feel its magnetism . So a woman who is full of confidence under any circumstances will be lovely .

What do you think is the most important aspect that a man should cultivate in himself ?

LMH : The number one requirement is to keep promises. What he promises , he should do it. He , in his own way , must protect and take good care of those who are important to him .

How do you define happiness?

LMH : Somehow , happiness seems to grow with time. The longer we live , the more we can feel it. This makes me feel happy , because my work is recognized , much loved , and bring hope to all . In addition , meeting and communicating with fans helps me feel the breath of them . These are all ways that make me feel happy .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

VISITAS DE HOY

NOTICIAS POPULARES

FACEBOOK

NOTICIAS

COMENTARIOS

KOREAN LOVERS