RECENT INTERVIEW WITH GONG YOO - FEBRUARY 2014

. . No hay comentarios:

Gong Yoo is famous for playing lovely man roles , especially thanks to its memorable character in the popular TV series "Coffee Prince" . However, since returning from the army, Gong Yoo flipped past prejudices with serious and mature roles as he played in the movie "The Crucible" and "The Suspect ".

The famous actor of 34, recently revealed his feelings about image change, plus some details of his private life.

How do you feel about the success of " The Suspect " , especially when he had 4.1 million viewers?

First, I am very satisfied that allowed me to feel the joy of acting again.

Do you agree that "The Suspect" expanded your acting spectrum ?

Yes I was worried at first , but thankfully the audience watched the movie without feeling too alienated. When was released in some U.S. theaters , also received positive reviews .

Did you have any reason to prefer the romantic comedy genre in the past?

It is true that part of the image that I have today was built through my career. However, I had no intention of doing comedy . To be honest, I'm not entirely satisfied with the films of that genre in Korea. Most of them are just "comedy" without much "romance " . It may sound idealistic , but I'd like Korean movies become more macroscopic and diverse.

How you relate with people?

The peculiarity of our work as actors not allows us to talk freely whenever we want . So I try to communicate all that I can and appreciate people .

Do you have any reason to don't use social media ?

I do not think that fit me. The latest social network I used was Cyworld , and even was discreet . I am anxious that I become addicted to social networking . Also, getting too much attention on the Internet is overwhelming.

Can it be that you are not good at technology?

Yes , that's true. I'm not familiar with the digital gadgets. I Still ask people about how my smartphone works. Although I prefer handwritten letters .

Did you ever have doubts about your acting career ?

Course. When I was 28 or 29 years it became very serious . I wondered if I should continue with my career. It was not because I was looking for more success , but because I wondered if I was on the right track.

And how did you overcome these doubts ?

By taking part in "Coffee Prince" , I realized how good I was standing in front of a camera. I liked going to the set and working with my colleagues and production.

How did you feel working on that drama with Yoon Eun Hye ?

Actually, I was not sure Yoon Eun Hye acting . Although I was not a very good actor, had some preconceived ideas about singers turned actresses. But she really struck me . Whenever she improvised, she reacted smoothly.

Do you think about your future and marriage?

Yes, but not often. I'm becoming more fond of my career now that I've entered my 30s . I used to think I wanted to marry quickly, but now I like my job. Or maybe I'm getting used to being alone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

VISITAS DE HOY

NOTICIAS POPULARES

FACEBOOK

NOTICIAS

COMENTARIOS

KOREAN LOVERS