UPCOMING DRAMA 2014: "THREE DAYS" PREMIERES ON MARCH 5th

. . No hay comentarios:

After revealing the first teaser a few days ago,  "Three Days" drama just released the official posters and images in the series starring Yoochun

"Three Days" is an action drama about a Korean President disappeared on his vacation, this series will show us all that his bodyguards (Yoochun) will have to do to find him. 

This new role, Yoochun said expectations are high and worth playing a character like that. He said: "After taking the script, I thought it was a genre with great force, in addition to the director and production team. I have great hope with great interest the birth of this new drama and I think I do my best at acting ". 

"Three Days" will premiere on March 5, 2014.










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

VISITAS DE HOY

NOTICIAS POPULARES

FACEBOOK

NOTICIAS

COMENTARIOS

KOREAN LOVERS