SOO AE REAPPEARS

. . No hay comentarios:

Soo Ae was recently featured in the January issue of High Cut magazine. Under the concept of "White Swan vs nero." . The talented actress showed good contrast between looking sexy and innocent.

In the interview following the photo session , was asked if she has rules for the kind of dresses she choose , Soo Ae said, "Instead of relying on my opinion , I take the opinion and advice of experts and stylists. regarding makeup, instead of bright colors, I prefer a simple, classic look . "

About her next role, the actress said she also wonders what her next role will be: "It was a lot of fun on the movie set of  'The Flu ' , and since it, I thought that I need to enjoy the film so viewers will feel that energy and enjoy the movie. therefore, I have no restriction about the characters I 'm willing to do , I'm just looking for a role with which I can have fun."








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

VISITAS DE HOY

NOTICIAS POPULARES

FACEBOOK

NOTICIAS

COMENTARIOS

KOREAN LOVERS