YOON EUN HYE SPEAKS ABOUT HER COMPLEX

. . No hay comentarios:
Could anyone think that one of the most famous actresses of South Korea has a complex about her looks?

Well believe it or not, yes it is, and it really is a fairly rare complex. She said she feels self-conscious because her bones, are so thin that make her look as if she had gained a lot of weight.

On January 29, Yoon Eun Hye appeared in "One Night of TV Entertainment" and revealed: "Because my bones are so thin, even if I win a little weight, seem to have gained a lot."

However, the actress showed her confidence, self-esteem and mood when asked how long ago she was so pretty. Yoon Eun Hye replied, "I was pretty since I was in my mother's belly."

Yoon Eun Hye also said that Gong Yoo is her ideal type.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

VISITAS DE HOY

NOTICIAS POPULARES

FACEBOOK

NOTICIAS

COMENTARIOS

KOREAN LOVERS